Great News! We will reopen May 12
Dear Olentangy Orthodontics Family:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming important activities.
While many things have changed, our commit to the health and safety of our patients, guests, and team members remains our top priority. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Ohio Dental Association (ODA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Ohio State Dental Board. We are closely monitoring the guidance of these agencies and will implement any necessary changes moving forward.
When it’s time for your next appointment you’ll notice a number of important changes.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive to the office and at every appointment going forward.
• Our team members will be wearing facemasks at all times and clinical members will be wearing additional protective equipment.
• All Olentangy Orthodontics team members will complete daily health screenings.
• We have added clear protective partitions at the front desk and in the consultation room.
• We will have one way traffic through our office.
• Appointment times will be managed to promote easy social distancing between patients and allow increased sanitization of high touch surfaces in common areas. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We’ll also ask a few things of all who visit our office:
• If you, or anyone in your household is experiencing any illness, do not come in. Call for additional instructions.
• Patients are asked to brush their teeth before they come to the office. Our toothbrush station is closed.
• We will be sending you a health questionnaire that you must return to us before you arrive, otherwise it will be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
• Face masks or face coverings are required of anyone entering the office and must be worn at all times unless receiving treatment. We ask that you supply your own covering as much of ours was donated and they are still in short supply nationwide.
• Upon arrival, all guests will be asked to sanitize their hands.
• All visitors will be will receive a non-contact temperature check. Patients will receive additional health screening.
• Please text when you arrive and wait in your car. We will text you when it’s time to enter. This will limit contact and allow us to perform additional sanitization procedures between visitors. The number to text us will be 614-918-1901.
• Patients in active treatment will be asked to come in alone. All others will be limited to 1 essential companion.
• Patients will rinse with a 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse for 60 seconds.
Our first day back will be May 12. We will be calling to reschedule our patients beginning with those who had appointments in March and we will work our way through the April and early May appointments. This will take some time so please be patient and allow us to call you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for your continued patience during this time.
Dr. Edith Kang and the Olentangy Orthodontics Team
Virtual Appointments click here.
Tips: How to be safe during the Novel SARS-CoV2 (COVID-19) Pandemic
Additional information available at CDC.gov.
Powell Orthodontist, Delaware Orthodontist, Lewis Center Orthodontist, Worthington Orthodontist, Upper Powell Orthodontist, Delaware Orthodontist, Lewis Center Orthodontist, Worthington Orthodontist, Upper Arlington Orthodontist, Clintonville Orthodontist,Ohio State Orthodontist, Westerville Orthodontist, Polaris Orthodontist, Columbus Dentist, Columbus Orthodontist
treatment patients forms links
86 Hidden Ravines Dr, Powell, Ohio 43065
t 740.548.9912 f 740.548.9918
|All Rights Reserved, Designed by Edith Y. Kang, D.D.S., M.P.H., M.S., LLC, 2020|